What We Do
Oliver Wyman has created value in hundreds of M&A transactions across a range of industries.
Our services include conducting industry and market scans; designing acquisition and divestiture strategies; developing robust, analytically driven due diligence; and assisting with transaction negotiations. Oliver Wyman focuses on assessing future transaction market and competitive potential, value chain drivers, business designs, and management; finding and profiling potential partners or buyers; devising optimal transaction structures; and facilitating the decision-making process.
Recent Project Examples:
- Developed aircraft-related investment theses and market assessments
- Performed pre-merger due diligence and planning for aviation-sector companies
- Conducted an analysis of aerospace markets to identify market entry opportunities
- Provided due diligence, acquisitions, and exit support for manufacturing packaging companies
- Identified targets in automotive testing equipment
- Facilitated a synergy valuation assessment, working collaboratively with both the acquiring and target oil and gas companies
- Managed the integration of two multibillion-dollar acquisitions for a global container port development and operating company