What We Do
Oliver Wyman has developed a holistic approach to post-merger integration to ensure that our clients capture the full value of transactions.
Our approach includes effective alignment and culture change, operations management and performance improvements, customer retention, supplier/vendor integration, and intelligent rationalization – backed by detailed, step-by-step implementation support.
Recent Project Examples:
- Planned the post-merger integration of a newly purchased portfolio company with another company previously purchased by a PE firm
- "Leaned out" an entire A&D manufacturing process, conducted a performance improvement program, and reorganized supply chain processes
Implemented a value-sourcing program for a large electronics firm
- Created a downstream service growth program for a plastics machinery company
- Ran the program management office, restructured US operations, and developed synergy targets for a US-based auto supplier of machinery acquired by a European player
- Organized and executed the post-transaction integration planning effort and supported the functional integration teams of a combination of equally-sized utilities