COP27 marks the 30th anniversary of the adoption of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. This year, the COP27 Presidency is hosting the global conference in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt from 6 - 18 November. The aim is to generate the implementation of ambitious climate goals from mitigation and adaptation to finance and global collaboration.
Learn more about Oliver Wyman’s activities and meet our experts on the ground.
08.30 – 09.30
Join Oliver Wyman in partnership with the Taskforce for Nature Related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) and FSDA for an in-depth discussion on the challenges and opportunities corporations and financial institutions face incorporating nature into decision-making, drawing upon insights and lessons learned from pilot testing the TNFD framework in Africa.
- Jennifer Tsim, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Dorothy Maseke, Group Head of Risk and Compliance, ICEA LION Group
- Justine Bolton, Environmental Sustainability Manager, FirstRand
- Mark Napier, Chief Executive Officer, FSD Africa
- Richard Mattison, President, S&P Global Sustainable1
- Tony Goldner, Executive Director, TNFD Secretariat
13.00 – 14.00
Join Oliver Wyman and CDP for an in-depth discussion with leading corporations and financial institutions on some of the challenges and opportunities around transition planning, drawing on the latest guidance and real-world examples from companies that are leading the way.
- James Davis, Partner, OW
- Maxfield Weiss, Executive Director, CDP Europe
- David Harris, Global Head of Sustainable Finance, LSEG
- Eric Lim, Chief Sustainability Officer, UOB
- Kara Mangone, Global Head of Climate Strategy, Goldman Sachs
- Laura Barlow, Group Head of Sustainability, Barclays
- Rachel Everard, Head of Sustainability, Rolls-Royce
- Sonia Thimmiah, Senior Director Global Sustainability, Heineken
18.30 – 20.30
Join Oliver Wyman for a private drinks reception to connect, learn from, and exchange ideas with climate and sustainability leaders from across sectors.
OW at COP 27
Who we are
Anthony Bice Partner, Insurance and Asset Management, Europe
Alban Pyanet Partner
Ilya Khaykin Partner, Head of Climate Risk and Sustainable Finance Americas
James Davis Partner, Corporate and Institutional Banking, Co-head of Climate and Sustainability, Europe
Jennifer Tsim Partner, Corporate and Institutional Banking, Digital, Head of Climate and Sustainability, UK&I
John T. Colas Partner and Vice Chairman, Financial Services Americas, Global Co-head of Climate and Sustainability
Lisa Quest Partner, Head of UK And Ireland, Co-Head of the Public Sector and Policy Practice Europe
Sayli Chitre Partner
Simon Glynn Partner and Global Co-head, Climate and Sustainability
Tim Colyer Partner and Head of Climate and Sustainability, Asia Pacific
Our Internal Commitments
Oliver Wyman Group, along with all the businesses of Marsh McLennan, is certified as a CarbonNeutral® company through Climate Impact Partners’ CarbonNeutral Protocol
On March 31, 2022, Marsh McLennan announced a commitment to be net-zero across its operations by 2050 and to reduce its emissions by 50 percent by 2030. The emissions reduction target will be aligned with the Science Based Targets ’ criteria. Read the CESG Report to learn more.