Singapore Fintech Festival 2023 Insight Point
Road to 1.5 Degree
Climate Action at Scale
Nature-Positive Industry Sector Transitions
Climate Transition Talks
Since its inception in 2016, the Singapore Fintech Festival (SFF) has become the premier platform for the global fintech community to engage, connect, and collaborate on issues relating to the confluence of financial services, public policy, and technology.
This year the festival will highlight the applications of artificial intelligence (AI) in financial services, with a focus on the growth and adoption of AI and how it can be used within financial services. SFF 2023 will delve into how technologies such as AI and Web3, along with digital public goods, can help to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon future and reimagine the financial system architecture to better address the needs of the underserved. Furthermore, the event will emphasize the importance of securing the digital economy against contemporary risks related to climate, technology, and cyber threats.
The event is organized by MAS and Elevandi (an entity set up by the MAS), in partnership with Constellar, and in collaboration with the Association of Banks in Singapore.
Oliver Wyman is the strategic insights partner for the responsible tokenization theme at SFF2023. We will host a week of impactful initiatives, including the invite-only Elevandi Insights Forum and The Capital Meets Policy Dialogue. The event will also include a conference and exhibition with five thematic zones: technology, environment, social, and governance, regulation, founders, and talent, as well as international pavilions.
Access the full SFF agenda, here.
November 14, Elevandi Insights Forum, Marina Bay Sands
- 11:30—13:00 SGT: CBDCs And Tokenized Money: Complements Or Competitors?
- 11:30—13:00 SGT: Enabling And Scaling Instant Cross-Border Payments
- 13:00—14:30 SGT: Venture Capital Investing In APAC Amidst Turbulent Macroeconomic Conditions
- 15:00—16:30 SGT: Path To Excellence As A Global Hub For AI In Finance
November 15—17, Singapore FinTech Festival, Singapore Expo
- November 15, 13:00—17:30 SGT: Demo day. Global FinTech Hackcelerator, powered by Oliver Wyman @Talent stage
- November 15, 13:00—13:10 SGT: Welcome To The Tech Stage: Tokenized Assets @Tech stage
- November 15, 13:10—13:30 SGT: Responsible Tokenization: Getting Serious About Tokenized Money @Tech stage
- November 16, 13:10—13:30 SGT: The Future Of The Financial System @Insights stage