21st Annual ATM, Debit & Prepaid Forum
October 20-23, 2013 | Las Vegas, NV
The place to connect, learn and engage with the leaders of the industry.
The ATM, Debit & Prepaid Forum has evolved to become the go-to event for the retail payments market. I invite you to join me and 1,200 of industry's best thinkers on October 20-23 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas to learn about the market's new competitive dynamics and strategies for success.
We have assembled a first-rate roster of speakers to address the most pressing issues facing the ATM, Debit, Prepaid and Mobile markets. Our blockbuster keynote sessions include:
- Leaders in Debit– featuring the debit heads of Bank of America, PNC and Wells Fargo
- Leaders in Prepaid– featuring the heads of American Express Bluebird, Green Dot and Netspend
- The Future of ATM and bank self-service– by Wells Fargo’s head of ATM Banking and Store Strategy
- Innovations in Mobile Payments– featuring payments strategists from Chase and Citi, together with The Clearing House
- The Who, What, Why and How of MCX– with MCX and four participating retailers (Publix Super Markets, Lowe’s, Brinker International, and Kohl’s Department Stores)
- ACH: Friend or Foe?– by the President & CEO of NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association
- The Network Showcase– the annual gathering of the heads of the top US payments networks
- Where to invest now?– industry outlook by top-rated equity analysts
An impressive speaker faculty will share their perspectives, best practices and new insights across each of the conference's four concurrent tracks. Key themes include:
- Debit– with Reg II (the Durbin Amendment) in place, what's the right strategy now? Or, will the Fed be required to rewrite Reg II? If so, when and how? Whether and how to implement EMV?
- Mobile– many companies have announced mobile wallets; what role should banks play? What are the legal and policy considerations? Opportunities for banks in P2P or mobile deposit?
- ATM– What is the target customer experience via self-service devices? Use of video and other advanced functionality?
- Prepaid– What are the economics of prepaid to issuers? What segments (GPR, payroll, gift) offer the best opportunities for FIs? Implications of the changing regulatory environment?
As always, the conference will include an exhibit hall with the industry's leading solution providers and opportunities to reconnect with friends, old and new.
I look forward to seeing you in October.
Partner, Oliver Wyman