MRO Asia-Pacific, the region’s premier event for commercial air transport maintenance, repair, and overhaul, is set to return to Singapore Expo Convention and Exhibition Centre from September 26 to 27, 2023. The conference brings together the global and regional community of airlines, MROs, OEMs, and suppliers, to discuss the latest issues, concerns, and solutions with industry experts and thought leaders in the aviation and aerospace industry.
Oliver Wyman will attend MRO Asia Pacific 2023 and participate in a panel session discussing the cost and challenges of sustainable aviation fuel.
September 27, 10:00-10:40 SGT
SAF: More Challenge than Solution?
To lower emissions, the industry needs alternatives to fossil fuels. As we consider Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF), cost and infrastructure challenges are significant. What will we realistically have in place in five years and how will this be achieved? Oliver Wyman Partner Abhi Bhuchar will join the conversation to understand the cost of SAF and how we may be able to bridge the gap.
- Aakash Bhatnagar, VP Flight Operations Support, IndiGo
- Abhi Bhuchar, Head of Energy and Natural Resources, Asia Pacific, Oliver Wyman
- Cyrille Schwob, Head of Research and Technology Development APAC, Airbus Singapore
- Ee Pin Lee, Key Account Manager, APAC Renewable Aviation, Neste Asia Pacific
- Jacqueline Lam, Regional Lead for Sustainability Policy and Partnerships, Southeast Asia, Boeing International
- (Moderator) Rahul Shah, SVP Strategic Growth, Business Development Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, AAR Corporation