Our team takes a hands-on approach, working side-by-side with the client team, focusing on impact compared to traditional large-scale transformation programs. The short project timeframe offers an attractive return on investment by reducing investment while also improving return on investment.
The Rapid EBITDA full-spectrum approach covers all relevant top-line and bottom-line areas. Depending on the industry and company, we find that opportunities typically exist in a subset of different levers that each ultimately reduces overhead costs. Additionally, our engagements can improve efficiency with the following levers:
- Sourcing optimization: commercial cost reductions for purchased components and raw materials
- Product development: reduction of engineered product costs through design optimization and portfolio streamlining
- Manufacturing and footprint: manufacturing process efficiency improvements and global footprint redesign
- Supply chain and logistics: optimization of freight flows, distribution modes, and carrier networks
- Sales and marketing: commercial effectiveness, channel alignment, and pricing optimization
Our latest research report shows how organizations can quickly generate financial benefits.