The convergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and insurance is reshaping the industry. As we approach Insurance 2030, it is imperative for leaders to recognize the significant role that machine learning and generative AI will play in shaping the future of insurance, and how one does business. The integration of AI, Web 3.0 and the Metaverse offers a powerful new universe of unlimited potential.
Oliver Wyman is proud to support Asia Insurance Review’s Insurance 2030.
Oliver Wyman Sessions
[Opening Address] Embracing the Future: Insurance 2030 Powered by Generative AI
Wednesday, August 23 | 9:15am – 9:45am
- Tek Yew Chia, Head of Insurance, Asia Pacific and Vice Chairman, Singapore, Oliver Wyman
Ethical Considerations and Responsible AI Adoption: How can Insurers Ensure Ethical and Unbiased Use of AI in Decision-Making Processes?
Wednesday, August 23 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- (Moderator) Na Zhou, Data and Analytics Lead, Asia Pacific, Oliver Wyman
- Maxim Afanasyev, Financial Services Solutions Lead, Google Cloud
- David Tan, Chief Data Officer, Income Insurance
Role of AI in Insurance Distribution: How will the Developments in AI Impact the Future Distribution Models
Thursday, August 24 | 9:15am – 10:15am
- (Moderator) Ajit Rochlani, Principal, Oliver Wyman
- Ronak Shah, President, General Insurance Association of Singapore & CEO, QBE Insurance (Singapore)
- Bala Chandrasekaran, Digital Leader/MD, Marsh McLennan Asia
- Nipun Grover, Head of Insurance Business Development, Amazon Web Services