Oliver Wyman’s 3D Carbon Accounting team is hosting a series of webinars, bringing together regulators, clients and advisors to discuss sustainability regulations and their implications. Join us to deep dive into the implications of Scope 3 Reporting regulations for Asia-Pacific based firms and see the latest dynamic abatement modelling tools.
In the upcoming webinar you will hear from our experts on:
- What are the latest announcements in Australia regarding mandatory reporting?
- What are the implications of the IFRS climate reporting standards and CSRD for firms with European subsidiaries?
- What are the latest Scope 3 emissions calculation tools and how can they help prepare detailed disclosures for SBTi and other purposes?
- How can passive abatement, through the decarbonisation of the power grids, help reduce emissions?
- What are some examples of active abatement plans that deliver on emissions reduction commitments?
Join Barrie Wilkinson in discussion with Yannick Spencer, Principal in the Energy and Natural Resources Practice.
Previous Webinars In This Series
15 March, 2023
Barrie Wilkinson, CEO of 3D Carbon Accounting, Simon Burckitt, Sustainability Lead at Aviva, and Maud Gaudry, an expert in European sustainability-related regulation, discussed the CSRD/ESRS sustainability regulations and their implications.
They will answer the following questions:
- What are the regulations?
- Who do they apply to?
- How do I meet my obligations?
- What are my options for tools and services?
- What level of internal and external resource do I need?
To watch the recording of the webinar, click here, and use passcode 246866.