MRO Asia-Pacific, the region's premier event for maintenance, repair and overhaul, is set to return to Singapore in person from September 20 to 22, 2022. The event brings together the most influential members of the aviation MRO industry, locally and globally, to discuss the latest issues and concerns of operators and their service providers and suppliers.
The Conference segment will feature experts and senior industry professionals from aviation and aerospace companies like AAR, Air India, Asia Digital Engineering, BOC Aviation, FL Technics Asia, HAECO, SIAEC, ST Engineering and more.
Presentations and panel discussions at the conference will discuss:
- Recovery trajectory & geopolitical pressures
- Regional outlook & projections
- Market spotlights on India, Advanced Air Mobility and Passenger-to-Freighter aircraft
- Attracting and retaining talent
September 21, 10.45am
A roadmap for sustainability
Making your company and operations more sustainable is a societal imperative and absolutely necessary to the future of your business but what are the costs and how can it be a long-term viable business strategy? Can we get a realistic roadmap for SAF if this is a finite resource? What are the investment and operating costs? OEMs and airlines have been most vocal about their plans and strategies – what about the MROs? Should we be focused on how our organisations can improve or what we should do more collaboratively?
- Geraldine Barnuevo, Head of Sustainability, GE Aviation
- Hui Ling Teo, Senior Lawyer, Green and Sustainable Finance Professional, Milbank
- Sarah Ong, International Sustainability Senior Manager, UPS
- Moderator: Abhi Bhuchar, Partner, Oliver Wyman
Aero-Engines Asia Pacific (co-located with MRO Asia Pacific)
September 22, 11.30am
Aero-Engines: Lessor Focus
An assessment of the key trends driving change within the engine leasing market. From interest rates to OEM production rates and pricing, what are the critical demands and constraints on this part of the market? How does the outlook compare across engines supporting narrow-body aircraft, and wide-body? What is the impact of cargo conversions on engine demand and lease rates?
- Jefferson Ding, Founder & Managing Director, Dragon Aviation Capital
- Christopher Rodrigues, SVP, Sales & Marketing, Asia, SMBC Aero Engine Lease
- Moderator: Sunny Xi, Principal, Transportation and Services, Oliver Wyman