Oliver Wyman is proud Platinum Sponsor of RailTrends 2021. For 17 years, RailTrends has been the must-attend event for the freight rail industry, with the who’s who of Class I, regional, and short line operators, members of the financial and capital community, regulators, and other industry luminaries.
- Kevin Boone, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, CSX
- Marc Brazeau, President and Chief Executive Officer, Railway Association of Canada
- Alín Campián, Vice President of Commercial Strategy and Yield Management, R. J. Corman
- Keith Creel, President and Chief Executive Officer, CP
- Ed Elkins, Vice President Industrial Products, Norfolk Southern
- Lawrence Gross, President and Founder, Gross Transportation Consulting
- Tony Hatch, Senior Transportation Analyst, ABH Consulting
- Ian Jeffries, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Michael McClellan, Vice President Strategic Planning, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Michael Miller, President, North America, Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Martin J. Oberman, Chairman, Surface Transportation Board
- Jon Palmbak, Senior Vice President, IANA
- Kenny Rocker, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Union Pacific
- Jean-Jacques Ruest, President and Chief Executive Officer, CN
- Urszula Soucie, President, REMSA
- Ashley Wieland, President, NRC
The New York Marriot Marquis Hotel
New York, NY 10036
The New York Marriott Marquis is in the heart of New York, located in the theater district with convenient access to theater, dining, shopping, popular landmarks and the all-important TXTS booth! The New York Marriott Marquis offers guests large rooms, a state of the art fitness center, a grand atrium, and a revolving rooftop restaurant with stellar views of the city. The entire RailTrends program will be located at the Marriott Marquis property.