Oliver Wyman is proud to sponsor RailTrends 2020. For 15 years, RailTrends has been the must-attend event for the freight rail industry, with the who’s who of Class I, regional, and short line operators, members of the financial and capital community, regulators, and other industry luminaries. This year, the entire event will be hosted virtually.
Adriene Bailey, an Oliver Wyman transportation partner a held a discussion on Thursday November 19th at 11:30 am EST. Joining a top-notch set of speakers.
For a full view of the agenda click here.
In addition to a transportation partner Adriene Bailey's discussion on Thursday, RailTrends will feature additional industry leaders including:
- Marc Brazeau, President and Chief Executive Officer, Railway Association of Canada
- Chuck Baker, President, ASLRRA
- Michael Bostwick, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, PanAm Railways
- Nicole Brewin, Vice President of Government & Public Affairs, Railway Supply Institute
- Alín Campián, Vice President of Commercial Strategy and Yield Management, R. J. Corman
- Keith Creel, President and Chief Executive Officer, CP
- James Foote, President and Chief Executive Officer, CSX
- Patrick Fuchs, Vice Chairman, Surface Transportation Board
- Lawrence Gross, President and Founder, Gross Transportation Consulting
- Tony Hatch, Senior Transportation Analyst, ABH Consulting
- Eric Jakubowski, Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Anacostia Rail Holdings Company
- Ian Jefferies, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Richard (Dick) Kloster, President, Integrity Rail Partners
- Stefan Loeb, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, Watco Companies, LLC
- Rick Paterson, Managing Director, Equity Division Loop Capital Markets
- Jean-Jacques Ruest, President and Chief Executive Officer, CN
- Alan Shaw, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, NS
- Mike Walczak, Vice President – Network Planning & Treasurer Kansas City Southern
- Beth Whited, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer, Union Pacific Railroad
- Ashley Wieland, President, NRC
Stay tuned for updates from our social media platforms.