The Fintech Revolution Summit 2024 unites fintech leaders and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) experts to discuss trends in financial technology and investment opportunities wihtin the finance sector. This business-centric summit connects prequalified CFO’s, CTO’s, Investors, CDO’s, heads of innovation, and payments professional across the Middle East with the fintech innovators.
Oliver Wyman is a proud sponsor of the Bahrain Fintech Revolution Summit 2024 — register here to attend.
February 14, 11:20—12:00 AST
Reshaping Financial Services — What Does The Future Of Banking Look Like?
In this panel discussion, partner Mustafa Domanic, along with other industry leaders will explore the future of banking, focusing on the technology trends that are disrupting and shaping the industry. The panel will address the challenges facing the banking sector and emphasize the importance of digitization in driving innovation and customer experience.
The session will cover:
- Future of banking: technology trends in banking 2024
- Challenges facing the banking sector
- The importance of digitization in banking
- Banking reimagined: disrupting the future of finance
- Bank of 2030: the future of banking in financial services
Moderator: Karnika E. Yashwant, managing partner, Utopian Capital
- Mustafa Domanic, partner, Oliver Wyman
- Bader Hashem, founding member and managing partner, Global iTS
- Charles Gill, chief commercial officer and chief transformation officer, AFS