Congratulations to the winners of the 2023 Emerging Enterprise Awards, sustainability category:
Emerging Enterprise Sustainability Award 2023 —
- Redex Group operates a trading platform for renewable energy certificates in Asia
- N&E Innovations uses technology to transform food waste into valuable products
- Flex Fuel Hydrogen Development specializes in hydrogen research and development as well as equipment manufacturing to produce tailored green-energy solutions
Most Promising Sustainability Startup Award 2023 —
- Aprisium provides live, on-site continuous contamination detection and monitoring solutions
- NEU Battery Materials recycles lithium batteries using a patented clean recycling method
Read more about the winners, here.
About The Awards
Since its inception in 2008, the Emerging Enterprise has been empowering startups and young businesses under 10 years old by providing them with resources to help them reach their full potential.
In its 16th edition this year, the Emerging Enterprise Award went green and regional. Co-presented by OCBC and The Business Times, this year saw the introduction of the new Emerging Enterprise Sustainability Award, which recognized emerging enterprises that are capitalizing on growth opportunities in the green economy. These businesses take pride in embedding sustainability in their operations and leveraging technology and innovative solutions to drive the transition towards low-carbon economies. Standout businesses vied for 2 coveted awards: the Emerging Enterprise Award, and the Emerging Enterprise Sustainability Award.
Oliver Wyman was proud to support as the official knowledge partner for the Emerging Enterprise Sustainability Award.
Achieving Net Zero carbon emissions by 2050 requires a whole of society effort, and will be powered by the innovation, imagination, and courage of leaders from all types of business. Through Emerging Enterprise 2023’s Sustainability Award, we hope to celebrate the successes of Asia’s leaders, and inspire more companies to follow their leadTim Colyer, Head of Climate and Sustainability Asia Pacific, and Emerging Enterprise Award 2023 judge
- June 30: Submission deadline
- End July: Announcement of finalists
- November 23: In-person award gala
Benefits Of Participating
Companies under 10 years of business operations with annual sales turnover of up to S$20 million (or local currency equivalent) were eligible to apply for the chance to:
- Increase credibility amongst customer and business prospects
- Gain valuable publicity and recognition for your business
- Receive valuable and insightful feedback from a panel of distinguished judges
- Get extensive coverage through media and news coverage as well as social media, before and after the event
These accolades extend beyond recognition, empowering young enterprises with invaluable resources to achieve stellar growth. Award winners received up to S$2.6 million worth of grants, publicity, media coverage, and professional services.
For more information, click here.