The natural gas industry is being significantly affected by the swift changes taking place in the energy markets. This is prompting companies to reassess their conventional ways of doing business. However, the shift towards sustainable energy sources also presents significant prospects for growth and development within the gas sector. The CEDIGAZ Seminar centers around the transformation of energy markets, exploring the far-reaching impacts on the natural gas sector and its actors.
Oliver Wyman is proud to be the exclusive knowledge partner of the CEDIGAZ Seminar 2023.
Oliver Wyman Sessions
June 29, 10:15 - 11:00 AM CEST
The New European Energy Landscape
Sandro Melis, partner with Oliver Wyman’s Energy and Natural Resources practice, will moderate a panel discussion on whether natural gas and LNG will remain central in delivering security and stability to markets beyond 2025.
- Didier Holleaux, Executive Vice President, ENGIE
- Gautham Mukherjee, Head of Gas Analysis, BP
- Kavita Ahluwalia, Vice President andHead of Global Positioning, Uniper Global Commodities
- Dr Egbert Laege, Energy Analyst, Gas Market Analysis Department, SEFE - Securing Energy for Europe GmbH
- Amin Shokri, Energy Analyst, Gas Market Analysis Department, GECF
June 29, 4:10 - 4:50 PM CEST
Delivering An Accelerated Upscale To The Hydrogen Economy
Eric Confais, partner with Oliver Wyman’s Energy and Natural Resources practice, will moderate a panel discussion on what is required for Europe to upscale its hydrogen economy.
- Valerie Ruiz Domingo, Group Hydrogen Vice President, ENGIE
- Peter Zeniewski, Lead Gas Analyst, World Energy Outlook, International Energy Agency
- Francisco de la Flor Garcia, Director of International Policy and Organisations, Enagas