Oliver Wyman is pleased to partner with The Digital Insurer (TDI) on The World’s Digital Insurance Awards 2022 in Asia Pacific. In its 7th year, the awards are bigger and better in celebrating innovation and the digital transformation of the insurance industry. Oliver Wyman is TDI’s official partner for the APAC Insurer Innovation Awards.
APAC Insurer Innovation Awards
The Insurance Innovation Awards are open to established insurers and reinsurers who are proud of their digital innovations. We are looking for innovative projects unlocking value in all parts of the insurance value chain, as well creating new sources of value through new digital business models in Asia Pacific. The top three projects per region will qualify for the Global Insurance Innovation Award.
Congratulations to AIA Hong Kong & Macau for winning the APAC Insurer Innovation Award 2022!
See all finalist entries here.
Who Can Apply
The Awards are open to Insurers with innovation projects in any category (value chain innovations or new digital business models). To qualify:
- Insurers need to submit details of an innovation project that was launched within the past 12 months.
- Entries must be submitted through the TDI website by the applicable deadline.
- Entrants must submit a pptx presentation of not more than 12 slides
- Optional: Insurers can upload a video presentation of not more than 60 seconds to support their case.
- Entrants will attend a virtual regional awards event if selected as a regional finalist.
What Makes A Winner
For the regional awards, a panel of industry experts will shortlist three finalists for live presentations at the regional awards event and TDI members will vote for the regional winner.
Each regional winner will compete for the Global Insurer Innovation Awards in December 2022 which will again be voted for by TDI members to determine the overall winner.