Summit 2022 Overview
Implementing ESG and sustainability into business practices is now mission-critical for insurers.
The Sustainable Insurance Summit 2022, hosted by the Better Insurance Network and sponsored by Oliver Wyman brings together 40+ leading industry speakers and more than 250+ insurance & sustainability practitioners to network and learn on all aspects of operational and underwriting sustainability.
Oliver Wyman's Anthony Bice, Head of Europe Insurance & Asset Management, and Partner & Sustainability industry veteran Rob Bailey, and Marsh's Amy Barnes, Head of Climate & Sustainability Strategy will be leading discussions on opportunities for insurers in the green revolution.
Join Oliver Wyman for this two-day virtual gathering of insurance leaders and sustainability & ESG experts. The event is free for insurers, reinsurers and brokers, and dedicated to helping companies optimise the transition to Net Zero, build a more resilient world, and future-proof your business.
Session recordings will be available the week of February 14, 2022
The Sustainable Insurance Summit will also feature the following industry leaders:
- Butch Bacani, Prog. Leader, UNEP Principles for Sustainable Insurance
- Reto Schnarwiler, Group Head of Sustainability, Swiss Re
- Camille Mauguy, Group Head of Sustainability, SCOR
- Linda Freiner, Group Head of Sustainability, Zurich Insurance
- Silke Jolowicz, Head of Sustainability, Munich Re
- Richard Coulson, CEO Insurance & UK CUO, Fidelis Insurance
- Aviva Thomas Hügli, President of the Board of Trustees, Swiss Climate Foundation
- Lucia Silva, Group Head of Sustainability & Social Responsibility, Generali
- Paolo Cuomo, COO, Brit Insurance
- Paul Davenport, Finance & Risk Director, Lloyd’s Market Association
- Julian Richardson, Founder & CEO, Parhelion (the first fully sustainable insurer)
- Bronwyn Claire, Senior Programme Manager, CISL
Session: Opportunities in the Green Revolution
Session: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
10:45 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT time zone)
For global registrants, recording will be available post-conference.
Oliver Wyman's Anthony Bice will lead a discussion on insurance opportunities in the green revolution. Join us to identify opportunities and discuss the challenges in developing new products, and ways to best support emerging technologies and industries in the transition to Net Zero.
- Anthony Bice, Oliver Wyman
- Ben Howarth, Association of British Insurers
- Tom Clifton, Liberty Specialty Markets
- Julian Richardson, Parhelion
Session: Managing the path to Net Zero
Session: Wednesday, January 26, 2022