We live in an uncertain world.
While Hong Kong is struggling with the latest Omicron outbreak, the crisis in Ukraine has brought more disruptions to the global supply chains and economy. In addition to these short-term concerns, environmental risks, including climate action failure and extreme weather, are critical long-term threats to the world. Concerns have even extended to outer space. With limited and outdated global governance in place, risks in space exploration and exploitation are intensifying.
In collaboration with Marsh McLennan, the World Economic Forum has published the Global Risks Report 2022. Based on extensive primary research, this highlights some of the critical global risks, exacerbated by the pandemic and complicated by the need for global coordination in developing the solutions.
How should Hong Kong businesses navigate the risks, from asset bubbles to economic stagnation, and strengthen their resilience?
Join us for a webinar to have an overview of the global risk landscape and implications for Hong Kong. A panel of experts from Marsh, Mercer, Oliver Wyman, and Guy Carpenter will discuss key risks that your businesses should look to safeguard against in 2022 and beyond.
- Ben Simpfendorfer - Partner, Financial Services Practice, Oliver Wyman
- Deepakshi Rawat - Research Manager, Marsh McLennan Advantage
- Graeme Riddell - Climate & Sustainability Consulting Leader, Marsh Asia
- Janet Li - Wealth Business Leader, Mercer Asia
- Brian Chan - Senior Vice President, Guy Carpenter