Please join Marsh McLennan (Oliver Wyman, Marsh, and Mercer) and other prominent industry leaders on September 15 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST for our 2021 Manufacturing and Automotive Industry Summit taking place virtually this year in lieu of the annual, in-person event in Detroit.
This year’s theme is “Resiliency and how manufacturing and automotive companies can navigate new challenges brought about by the unprecedented events of 2020.”
We are excited to have some special guest speakers joining us including Marsh McLennan’s CEO Dan Glaser who will share how Marsh McLennan is helping companies successfully maneuver challenges they face across Risk, Strategy, and People.
Attendees will also hear from industry panels and fireside chats featuring their peer risk managers and consulting experts. We will also have a surprise, industry leading key note speaker you won’t want to miss.
See below for agenda and click the Register button below to sign up and attend.
- Welcome – David Carlson, Marsh US Manufacturing & Automotive Industry Leader
- Opening Remarks - Dan Glaser, CEO Marsh McLennan “How Marsh McLennan is uniquely positioned to assist clients with challenges across Risk, Strategy and People.”
- Special Surprise Keynote Speaker Address
- Panel Discussion featuring Marsh, Mercer and Oliver Wyman “How manufacturing and automotive companies can navigate the key resiliency challenges they face.”
- 5 minute break
- Industry Fireside Chats
- Phil Collareno, Executive Director – Americas Product Development & Business Operations, Ford Motor Company, talks with Oliver Wyman about the impacts of climate, sustainability and the increasing disruptions on automotive and manufacturing industries companies’ operating models.
- Al Gier, GM Risk Manager and Tom Reagan, Marsh Cyber Practice leader discuss cyber and the critical impacts on the manufacturing and automotive industry as vehicles and manufacturing become more connected.
- Ari Papadakos, VP HR Electrical Distribution Systems and Manufacturing Operations Excellence at Aptiv discusses with Mercer about how seismic shifts in the automotive industry (ICE to EV and AV) are dramatically impacting the talent and people strategy.
- Q&A and Close