The Geneva Association in partnership with the OECD will be hosting this climate conference in the lead up to COP26 in November. Partner and Vice Chairman John Colas will join the distinguished lineup of speakers to discuss the new technologies and systems needed to achieve net-zero targets and the role of insurers in de-risking and financing the transition.
This conference will be officiated by the esteemed Maryam Golnaraghi, Director Climate Change & Environment at The Geneva Association.
Scaling Up New Technologies Towards Net Zero
A panel discussion that explores what carbon-emitting sectors need in order to achieve climate targets over the coming decades, from new technologies to new infrastructure.
- John Colas, Partner and Vice Chairman Financial Services Americas, Oliver Wyman
- Anthony Robert Hobley, Co-Executive Director, Mission Possible Platform, World Economic Forum
- Carlota Perez, Economist and Honorary Professor, University College London
- Leonardo Martinez-Diaz, Senior Director for Climate Finance to US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, US Government
- John Scott, Head of Sustainable Risk, Zurich Insurance (Moderator)
To view and register for the full event program, please go to the official conference site, here.