SCORE has gathered a panel of experts to present their involvement in climate improvement actions. This free webinar will help participants learn about opportunities for entrepreneurs to support Houston’s Climate Action Plan. The overall session will cover the following issues critical to impacting Houston’s Climate Action Plan.
See discussion agenda below:
Overview of Houston’s Climate Action plan
- Current context, indicators of “city readiness”, what makes Houston unique.
- What everyone can do to support the CAP, how small businesses can operate more resiliently and sustainably.
Support for cleantech, innovation, and partnerships
- How entrepreneurs can further accelerate CAP’s objectives and how cleantech incubators can help.
- Industry perspectives, opportunities in Houston for public-private partnerships.
Perspectives from a SCORE entrepreneur on urban farming
- Reverse Q&A – what are barriers to action, what is needed for small businesses to pursue more sustainable opportunities?
- Q&A for presenters