On October 27, Oliver Wyman Partner Matthieu De Clercq will be moderating a session at the Future Hospitality Summit, titled “Perspective And Trends From Travel Companies On Their Clients Appetite For Traveling”.
Organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Saudi Arabia and the G20 Saudi Secretariat as part of The International Conferences Program, honoring the G20 Saudi presidency year 2020 - and powered by Bench Digital, the Future Hospitality Summit has been developed to tackle the big ideas and challenges facing the hospitality industry in both the Kingdom and the world.
Join Future Hospitality Summit on 26 and 27 October 2020 for this 'hybrid' virtual conference, along with 6000+ participants from around the world.
The conference has been designed to dig deep into how we create a hospitality industry that is:
- Relevant for a post-pandemic world;
- Attractive to tomorrow’s international traveller & consumer;
- Supportive of entrepreneurs and innovation;
- Sustainable for the global economy and the environment; and
- Attractive to tomorrow’s workforce.
Further information can be found here.