The Intermodal Association of North America and the Illinois State Trucking Association are hosting a webinar about the impact of the COVID-19 situation on the drayage sector. Oliver Wyman’s head of Health and Life Science practice, Terry Stone, will open the webinar with an overview of the epidemiology of the crisis, the likely scenarios and considerations for the transportation sector.
The full webinar will cover:
- Current Coronavirus Situation and what is anticipated to happen over the next several months?
- What are the potential economic impacts/scenarios?
- What is the current regulatory environment, and what is anticipated to come?
- CVSA – How is law enforcement dealing with/addressing this in the field?
- IANA Information Services/UIIA – Detention/Demurrage, What to do if there are issues with it and free time?
The full set of speakers includes:
- Eric Gallien, Associate Director, Illinois Trucking Association
- Steve Keppler, SVP, Member Services, Intermodal Association of North America
- Terry Stone, Managing Partner, Health & Life Sciences, Oliver Wyman
- Adriene Bailey, Partner, Transportation & Services, Oliver Wyman
- Alan Karickhoff, Research Analyst, American Trucking Associations
- Dan Meyer, Division Administrator, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Collin Monney, MPA, CAE, Executive Director, Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
- Debbie Sasko, AVP, Information Services, Intermodal Association of North America
To register or learn more cick here.