The second event in a global series, this program will consist of an intimate discussion with some of Europe’s most influential leaders driving the future of mobility. The program will discuss how COVID-19 has resulted in changes in consumer demand for mobility offerings and will leave executives with an understanding of how business models need to adapt to remain successful in the long-term.
- Setting the Scene: How changing patterns in consumer demand is disrupting the mobility sector
- Roundtable Discussion Facilitated by Mobility Executives:
- New Normal: How Mobility Companies Can Innovate the Customer Experience
- Commercial Opportunities: How Mobility Companies Can Increase Profitability
- Broader Impact: How Business Models Are Changing
- Operational Challenges and Opportunities: How Mobility Companies Can Secure Financial Liquidity