Oliver Wyman are proud to sponsor the TechWomen 100 Awards. The awards are the first of their kind to focus solely on the female tech talent pipeline and recognise the impact of champions, companies and networks that are leading the way.
Nominations are now open via WeAreTechWomen.
Who should nominate?
- Self-nominations are encouraged
- Organisations looking to recognise their emerging talent pool
- Organisations wishing to obtain recognition for their initiatives
- Individuals who would like to recognise their efforts of their champions/role models
- Individuals/colleagues/friends/clients/mentors/sponsors of the nominee
As a woman in technology, it is important to support and empower other women in the field. I want to show other women and girls the contribution they can make to technology industries.Deborah O’Neill, UK Head of Digital, Oliver Wyman