Oliver Wyman is proud to sponsor RailTrends 2019. For 15 years, RailTrends has been the must attend event for the freight rail industry, with the who’s who of Class I, regional, and short line operators, members of the financial and capital community, regulators, and other industry luminaries.
Rod Case, a transportation partner and former industry insider, will hold a discussion titled Carload: the Railroads’ Canary, on Thursday November 21st at 9:30 am. Rod will join a top notch set of speakers, including:
- Chuck Baker, President, ASLRRA
- Ronald L. Batory, Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration
- Michael Bostwick, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, PanAm Railways
- Marc Brazeau, President and Chief Executive Officer, Railway Association of Canada
- John Brooks, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, CP
- Donlad Broughton, Principal & Managing Partner, Broughton Capital
- Justin Broyles, Vice President Commercial Development, R.J. Corman
- Patrick Fuchs, Vice Chairman, Surface Transportation Board
- Lawrence Gross, President and Founder, Gross Transportation Consulting
- Tony Hatch, Senior Transportation Analyst, ABH Consulting
- Eric Jakubowski, Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Anacostia Rail Holdings Company
- Ian Jefferies, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Richard (Dick) Kloster, Sr. Vice President, AllTranstek / FTR
- Stefan Loeb, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, Watco Companies, LLC
- Michael Miller, President, North America Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- E. Michael O’Malley, President, Railway Supply Institute
- Patrick Ottensmeyer, President and Chief Executive, Officer Kansas City Southern
- Kenny Rocker, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales Union Pacific
- Jean-Jacques Ruest, President and Chief Executive Officer, CN
- Rafael Santana, President and CEO, Wabtec
- John Scheib, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Mark K. Wallace, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, CSX
- Ashley Wieland, President, NRC
- Barbara Wilson, President & Chief Financial Officer, RailUSA, LLC
For a full view of the agenda, please click here.
The New York Marriot Marquis Hotel
New York, NY 10036
The New York Marriott Marquis is in the heart of New York, located in the theater district with convenient access to theater, dining, shopping, popular landmarks and the all-important TXTS booth! The New York Marriott Marquis offers guests large rooms, a state of the art fitness center, a grand atrium, and a revolving rooftop restaurant with stellar views of the city. The entire RailTrends program will be located at the Marriott Marquis property.