Themes of geo-political risk and technological disruption will frame the discussion of this year’s Leadership Disrupted event where we will explore how the business community can best adapt and thrive. Distinguished speakers already confirmed include:
- Dame Julia Cleverdon DCVO CBE, Vice President of Business in the Community; Vice Patron of Teach First
- Matthew Gould, Chief Executive of NHSX
- Andrew Morlet, Chief Executive of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Baroness Kate Rock, Board Member of the Centre for Data Ethics & Innovation
- Sir John Sawers, Former Chief of MI6
- Jes Staley, Chief Executive of Barclays
A full agenda will be announced in the autumn.