M:bility | Detroit is a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility.
On 13th March, our Automotive Partner Joern A. Buss will be holding a keynote and leading the panel discussion among the question: Are electric vehicles ready for the mainstream?
The proportion of electric vehicles (EVs) among global sales of new cars in densely populated areas could reach as much as 50% by 2030, according to recent studies. However, conventional engines still dominate and the industry faces numerous challenges in its quest to bring EVs into the mainstream. These questions will be tackled:
- How will the market for EVs develop over the next 30 years and what will be the key challenges and drivers?
- What is the current status of EV battery technology and how will this evolve?
- Who is responsible for developing an effective and sustainable charging infrastructure?
- What is the outlook for fuel cell technology?
- Are autonomous vehicles viable without electric propulsion?
Click here for more information regarding the M:obility l Detroit agenda