Inaugural Southeast Aerospace & Defense Conference will bring together suppliers, OEMs, aerospace companies, financiers and investors to unpack the ways in which suppliers are building for the future. Topics will range from the introduction of new assembly lines, such as the Airbus/Bombardier C Series FAL to the ways in which innovative production techniques, such as the robotics underpinning the production of the Boeing 777X, will migrate to new products over the coming decade.
The event will focus on open, informal discussion between presenters and participants, to increase understanding of the future make-up of the aircraft production market – including supply chain, automation and technological advancement – with a focus on:
- Airbus Final Assembly Line
- Bombardier C Series program and Final Assembly Line
- Developing Aerospace Clusters in the Southeast
- Evolving Aerospace Cluster at Mobile
- Product Development and Production Outlook for the Mid-Term
- Transformation in the Supply Chain
- Transformation in Manufacturing
Tuesday (09:45 – 10:30)
The Aviation OEM Supply Base
OEMs continue to consolidate suppliers and the Big Two are bringing more development and production in-house that was previously contracted. This presentation looks at this trend and other related issues.
Please find the full program here.