Oliver Wyman Session Time: 9:15am, November 17
Oliver Wyman is again the platinum sponsor of RailTrends 2016, held at the W New York Hotel on November 17th and 18th.
RailTrends is the only conference that caters to all aspects of the freight rail industry. The conference is attended by the financial and capital communities, owners, lenders, operators, marketers, and other stakeholders and disciplines involved in the rail business.
Oliver Wyman Partner Rod Case will give a presentation titled “Digital Transformation in Surface Transportation” which discusses emerging trends that directly impact the industry and how incumbents can strategically address these disruptive changes.
Other speakers for the event include:
- Chuck Baker, Partner, Chambers, Conlon & Hartwell, LLC; President, National Railroad Construction & Maintenance Association
- John Barrett, General Manager Supply Chain, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
- Ronald L. Batory, President & Chief Operating Officer, Conrail
- Michael Bourque, President and Chief Executive Officer, Railway Association of Canada (RAC)
- Donald Broughton, Managing Director, Senior Transportation Analyst, Avondale Partners, LLC
- Joanne (Joni) Casey, President and CEO, The Intermodal Association of North America (IANA)
- Linda Bauer Darr, President, The American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association (ASLRRA)
- David Ebbrecht, Senior Vice President, Northeast Region Railroads, Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Daniel R. Elliott III, Chairman, Surface Transportation Board
- Sarah Feinberg, Administrator, Federal Railroad Administration
- Ed Hamberger, President and CEO Association of American Railroads (AAR)
- Tony Hatch, Senior Transportation Analyst, ABH Consulting
- Jim Hertwig, President, Florida East Coast Rail
- Lance Hockridge, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Aurizon
- Richard (Dick) Kloster, Senior Vice President, AllTranstek / FTR
- Michael McClellan, Vice President Industrial Products, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Claude Mongeau, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, CN
- Charles "Wick" Moorman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Amtrak
- Patrick Ottensmeyer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kansas City Southern
- Jon Panzer, Vice President, Finance - Planning and Analysis, Union Pacific Railroad
- Dean Piacente, Vice President of Intermodal, CSX
- Tom Simpson, President, Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
- Rick Webb, Chief Executive Officer, Watco Companies