Tony Hayes, Partner and Co-Head of Oliver Wyman’s Retail Banking Practice in the Americas, will be chairing American Banker’s PayThink conference this year in Las Vegas on September 28-30. PayThink is the premier industry event focused on the important inter-connected markets of Debit, Prepaid, Mobile/Digital payments and ATM. Tony has chaired this event for the past 10 years and every year, innovative leaders from across the industry come together to share best practices and identify profitable growth strategies.
PayThink is designed to be content-rich, with in-depth sessions by financial institutions featuring case studies of what’s working and lessons learned. Presentations are made by leading merchants, debit issuers, ATM deployers, merchant acquirers, prepaid program managers and top consultants on successful strategies. Plus, it will have innovative startups and solution providers demonstrating the best of today and tomorrow’s capabilities.
Register here with discount code: OW300, for a $300 discount off of the current conference rates.
- Jeremy Bornstein, Head of Payments Innovation, RBC
- Geoffrey Brown, Director of Cards Acquisitions, Santander
- Whit Coolbaugh, ATM Projects & Operations, BB&T
- Peter Davey, Vice President of Payments Strategy & Industry, Capital One
- Jeff Dennes, Chief Digital Banking Officer, BBVA Compass
- Daniel Dent, SVP, Consumer Deposit and Emerging Payments Solutions Manager, First Tennessee Bank
- Paul Dilda, Head of North American Branch & ATM Channels, BMO Financial Group
- Michael Gore, Global Cards & Loyalty Manager, ExxonMobil
- Michael Graham, SVP, Head of Physical Channel Equipment & Information Security, Wells Fargo Bank
- Rahul Gupta, Group President, Billing and Payments, FISERV
- Mark Horwedel, CEO, Merchant Advisory Group (MAG)
- Shannon Johnson, SVP, Consumer Deposits and Payments, SunTrust
- Randy Long, SVP & Director of ATM Strategy, Citizens Bank
- Adrian Martinez, SVP and Head of Transaction Products & Services, HSBC (USA)
- Ben Milne, CEO, Dwolla
- Alicia Moore, Head of ATM Banking, Wells Fargo
- Dan O’Malley, Chief Digital Officer, Eastern Bank and Head of Eastern Labs
- Steven Rathgaber, CEO, Cardtronics
- Terry Richards, President, Online Strategies Services, an Incomm company
- Phil Robin, VP and Group Product Manager - Payment Solutions, BB&T
- Steven Streit, President and CEO, Green Dot Corporation
- Kathy Yee, SVP, Card Services, Wells Fargo Bank
For more information on the agenda, featured speakers, and venue, please visit the conference website.