Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries have become some of the most active M&A markets this year. The unprecedented economic growth driven by government policies, crude oil demand, and investment in tourism, sports, infrastructure, and technology are all playing a part in cementing Saudi Arabia as an attractive market to investors and dealmakers.
How will Saudi Arabia’s growth and ambitious goals fuel M&A in 2023?
Datasite's lively roundtable of corporate and M&A leaders in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East covered just that during their Dealmakers Dialogues webinar:
- How are current events impacting M&A across the region?
- How is Vision 2030 fueling dealmaking in the region?
- Are mega-deals the new normal for the region?
- Where might the opportunities lie, by region and sector?
- How can M&A technology help accelerate dealmaking?
- Pietro Castronovo | Partner, Oliver Wyman
- John Komninakidis | VP Sales - Middle East, Turkey, Greece, Datasite
- Sonia Abdul-Rahman | Partner, White & Case
- Stuart D'Souza | Co-founder & CEO, AEI Saudi LLC