Oliver Wyman Survey Results Featured in Key Trade Press
June 12, 2018
Oliver Wyman held a press call on June 7 announcing new research on consumers who have shopped at Lidl one year after opening in the US market and potential implications for incumbent grocers. The research was featured in the following publications:
- Winsight Grocery Business: Shopper Survey Points to Building Momentum at Lidl
- Food Dive: Lidl surprise: US consumers love it
- Food Navigator: Lidl one year later: ‘Incumbent grocers should be quite worried’
- Charlotte Business Journal: How is new-grocer-in-town Lidl holding up next to U.S. competition? Better than expected.
- The Shelby Report: Lidl Winning Shoppers Over On Price, But Also On Quality, Assortment
- Handelsblatt Global Edition: Lidl remains hopeful as it alters US strategy
In addition to the above articles, key German media also covered the research.
To read the report, please click here.