What is the Oliver Wyman Women’s Scholarship?
Oliver Wyman is committed to supporting driven and high achieving women to forge successful careers in management consulting. The Women's Scholarship is intended to provide ambitious and driven female student’s insight and exposure to the consulting industry.
The Oliver Wyman Women’s Scholarship is open to female students in their penultimate year of study at an Australian University.
The recipient will be provided with:
- $15,000 AUD
- Internship opportunity in Sydney over the summer, including one week in an overseas office within the Asia Pacific region
- A senior female Oliver Wyman mentor
What we are looking for?
- Female penultimate year students who display curiosity and drive with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- We do not require specific academic major or industry experience
- To be eligible, you must be permitted to work in Australia on a full time basis at the time that you submit your application.
How to apply:
- Please submit an application for the ‘Oliver Wyman’s Women’s Scholarship’ at at https://www.oliverwyman.gtios.com/ by Wednesday 17th April, 2019
- CV: Must include ATAR and university WAM/GPA and be a maximum of 2 pages in order to be considered.
- Covering Letter: 1 page outlining your interest in the scholarship and how you have displayed the skills and qualities we are looking for
- Academic Transcript
Please note you do not need to submit a separate application for our Summer Internship Programme if applying for our Women’s Scholarship.
Selected applicants for the Scholarship interviews can still receive summer intern offers even if they are not rewarded the Scholarship.
All questions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org