What is the Oliver Wyman Women’s Scholarship?
Oliver Wyman is committed to supporting driven and high-achieving women to forge successful careers in management consulting. The Women's Scholarship is intended to provide ambitious and driven female students exposure and insight into the consulting industry.
The Oliver Wyman Women’s Scholarship is open to female students in their penultimate year of study at an Australian university.
The recipient will be provided with:
- $15,000 AUD
- Internship opportunity over the summer, which may include time in an overseas office within the Asia Pacific region
- Support from a senior female Oliver Wyman mentor
What we are looking for?
- Female penultimate year students who display curiosity and drive with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- We do not require specific academic major or industry experience
- To be eligible, you must be permitted to work in Australia on a full time basis at the time that you submit your application.