Done right, we believe there is a massive upside to be captured with e-commerce and more broadly in the digital reinvention of customer engagement. Our experience in both retail and distribution suggests that the most successful e-commerce programmes are grounded in a robust commercial strategy.
There are six ways to help e-commerce programmes start capturing the massive upside, which we explore in more detail in this report:
- Use e-commerce to start reinventing customer engagement.
- Identify and reduce sales channel conflicts.
- Actively manage every customer life stage.
- Commercialize customer insight.
- Be the best for your best customers.
- Build technology that is smart and nimble.