An expert in untethering businesses from IT systems no longer fit for purpose, Deborah recently rebuilt one bank’s current account business from scratch in under a year. She is an advocate for gender equality who seeks to create mentoring and sponsorship opportunities for future female technologists.
Being a leader means many different things to many different people, but for me I see it as helping other people be the best they can be.
Deborah has co-authored articles a number of ground-breaking articles, including:
- Time To Start Again - Why and how financial services companies should free themselves from legacy IT infrastructure
- What Supermarkets Can Learn from Banks About Updating Legacy IT - in The Grocer
- Why Collaboration, Not Competition, Will Digitalise Banking - in City AM
- “Using Data to Strengthen Your Connections to Customers” - in Harvard Business Review
- “If Your Company Isn’t Good at Analytics, It’s Not Ready for AI” - in Harvard Business Review
Her work as a female leader in technology has been recognised with numerous accolades:
- Winner of the Forward Ladies Corporate Leader Award
- Finalist in the Young Leader category in the Women in IT Awards
- Finalist in Everywoman In Technology Awards
- Semi-Finalist in the Women In Tech Awards