Oliver Wyman has made the following commitments to assist in the global refugee crisis:
- Recruit qualified refugees as candidates for career opportunities at Oliver Wyman.
- Utilize Oliver Wyman’s network of non-profit and commercial partners in the education, microfinance, youth and adult literacy, and job-readiness fields to explore ways to enhance entrepreneurial activities and develop job-related skills in refugee populations.
- Discuss with our clients how they can support the refugee population.
A global team is dedicated to pursuing these goals.
Please contact us with any ideas about how we can help with this crisis, or to find out more about our refugee recruiting initiative.
We are watching thousands flee violent conflict and danger in search of a future for their families. While we understand the situation and solutions are complex, we want to do our part and plan, where we can, to recruit qualified candidates from the refugee populations in Europe into Oliver Wyman.Scott McDonald, CEO, Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman welcomes refugees in our offices around the world. We are eager to provide job opportunities to qualified refugee candidates. To apply or learn more, please email RefugeeResponse@oliverwyman.com.
Oliver Wyman has identified the following organizations for those who are interested in employing or providing job skills to refugees:
Oliver Wyman is not associated with, nor does it endorse, any of these organizations.
- National Public Radio interviews John Romeo, Managing Partner for the Americas, on our refugee recruiting efforts (2017)
- CEO Scott McDonald: “Help Refugees Into Work To Solve The Integration Problem” (Financial Times, 2016)
- Oliver Wyman responds to President Obama’s Call-To-Action on Global Refugee Crisis (2016)
- Financial Times cites Oliver Wyman’s refugee recruitment efforts (2015)
- Oliver Wyman announces plans to recruit qualified refugees in Europe (Business Wire, 2015)