Oliver Wyman’s Communications, Media & Technology (CM&T) practice again sent a contingent to CES to draw impressions of what we saw on the floor and heard in related discussions at and around the show. As usual, our intention is not to “out-blog the tech bloggers”. As with 2013 and 2014, we want to focus on the business implications of what we saw – our reflections on what it means for you.
Table of Contents:
- Does what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas?
- Internet of everything, tradeshow of everyone
- Turn left in 300ft…oh, and your house is on fire
- What does 35,000 square feet get you at CES?
- If this, then what?
- The great unbundling – $20 for 12 basic channels
- Everyone, every-wear