Enabling a curious culture that leans into differenceWhen you lead with curiosity, you can discover amazing things – about yourself and others. Employees of Oliver Wyman Enabling Racial and Ethnic Diversity (EMPOWERED) is an employee resource group that works to improve the experiences of all Oliver Wyman colleagues by evolving how we perceive and engage with difference – especially as it relates to the many intersections of race, ethnicity, and culture.
Cultivating a culture that sees opportunity in differenceThrough the work of our members, we are fostering a culture of relentless curiosity, intentional awareness and willful inclusion that allows us to connect better with our colleagues and clients. To that end, EMPOWERED works to:
- Attract, retain, and develop a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline that can reach its fullest potential
- Foster a reflexively inclusive culture where all colleagues – regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture – feel confident they can succeed
- Enable more curiosity, comfort, and connection across difference – especially around race, ethnicity and culture
- Develop intentionally inclusive leaders that feel confident learning about and leaning into difference to get the most out of all their people
Global inclusion with local approachesEMPOWERED is a global organization run by a group of passionate and engaged colleagues who believe that our firm can flourish through inclusion. We provide local support and tailored solutions through our network of over 15 chapters.
- Leadership Team: Lorrie-Nicole Wellington, Tim Xu, Samantha Jones, Sam White, Samer Shehadeh
- Executive Sponsor: Nick Studer, Partner
For more information, please email EMPOWERED@oliverwyman.com.