Brian Cornelison is a Partner and Property & Casualty actuary in our Atlanta, GA office. With over 20 years of actuarial experience he provides actuarial consulting services to multi-line P&C insurance companies, government entities, self-insured clients, and insurance departments.
Brian’s professional experiences include:
- Loss and loss adjustment expense reserve analyses
- Forecasts of premium requirements
- Cost allocation models
- Confidence level analyses
- General management consulting
- Risk retention analysis
- Financial examination audit support to state insurance departments
Brian is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.