Ashley Cunnington is a Partner in the global Retail and Business Banking Practice at Oliver Wyman.
Ashley has broad experience in strategy and operational experience around retail banking products and operating models. His work spans across product strategy for mortgages, loans, credit cards and deposits, optimization of distribution models (online and offline), credit and risk management and analytics, and due diligence and business build in retail banking and related sectors (including consumer finance, debt collection, credit information).
Ashley’s most recent experience includes:
- Business build of a direct lending platform, including product design, customer targeting and marketing, credit and underwriting model development, operational set-up and risk/compliance framework design
- Credit cards origination model review for a leading UK bank, covering products/marketing, sales processes and credit process/decisioning
- Strategy review for a UK credit bureau focused on growth opportunities
- Buy-side and sell-side diligence for credit bureau businesses in the UK, US and Nordics
- Due diligence and integration planning for a Nordic consumer finance business active in credit cards, personal loans and sales finance with a primarily online distribution model
Ashley holds a master of physics from Oxford University.