Anders has deep knowledge of Financial Services where he advises senior executives and directors on matters of strategy, risk, capital management, and regulation. During his tenure at the firm, he has worked with a range of financial institutions in North America and Europe on a wide range of topics, including:
- Large scale bank transformation programs spanning risk, finance, operations, and strategy
- Risk and capital management and measurement issues across credit, market and operational risk types including advanced retail risk analytics, AMA, system development and implementation, management processes, risk governance, and reporting
- Credit card portfolio strategy, performance measurement, and risk management
- Treasury and balance sheet management including ALM and liquidity management, transfer pricing, and investment portfolio management
- Deposit characterization, valuation, and strategy with particular focus on design, distribution, and market analysis
Anders holds a M.Sc. in Business and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics, as well as a M.Sc. in Engineering Physics from the Royal Institute of Technology.