OWHIC champions innovation by envisioning market-based solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges, and we have established a cross-industry community of thought-leaders to share and shape ideas. Based on the deep healthcare expertise of Oliver Wyman and drawing on its Leaders Alliance network of innovators across sectors and industries, OWHIC identifies and disseminates the ideas and practices that will transform healthcare.
OWHIC Leaders Alliance
The OWHIC Leaders Alliance is a coalition comprised of senior executives from all areas of healthcare who have committed to work collaboratively on key issues impacting consumer value and overall industry sustainability.
– President and Chief Executive Officer, HealthPartners
– President, Rush University Medical Center
Rushika Fernandopulle, MD, MPP
– Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Iora Health
– Executive Vice President and Chief Population Health Officer, Mount Sinai Health System
– Chief Executive Officer, Hill Physicians Medical Group
Harry Leider, MD
– Chief Medical Officer and Group Vice President, Walgreens
Marty Makary, MD
– Surgical Director, Pancreas Multidisciplinary Cancer Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Ido Schoenberg, MD
– Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, American Well
– President and CEO , Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
– Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Humana
– Chief Operating Officer, Emblem Health
René Lerer, MD
– President, GuideWell and Florida Blue
– President, Commercial and Consumer Markets, Independence Blue Cross
– Senior Vice President, Commercial Markets, Medica
– President, Mosaic Health Solutions
Chief Strategy Officer and SVP, Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina
– Chief Strategy Officer/President and Chief Executive Officer, BCBS Massachusetts/Zaffre Investments
Craig Samitt, MD
– Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer, Anthem, Inc.
– Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Motive Medical Intelligence
– Chief Executive Officer and President, Alignment Healthcare
– Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Solutions Group, Optum
Engagement and Better Living
– Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Omada
Jason Langheier, MD, MPH
– Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Zipongo
– Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Welltok
– Co-Founder, Vice Chair, and Chief Operating Officer, Accolade
– Chief Executive Officer, Healthways
– Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Livongo Health
Precision Medicine and Pharma
Rajni Aneja, MD
– Global Head, Digital Strategy/Transformation, Novartis
– Senior Vice President and President, Lilly Diabetes
– Chairman and Co-Founder, HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology
Brad Perkins, MD
– Chief Medical Officer, Human Longevity
Grace Terrell, MD
– Founding CEO, Envision Genomics
Capital Markets and Accelerators
– Founding Managing Director, Health Catalyst Capital
– Executive Founder, Way to Wellville
– Senior Managing Director, Ascension Ventures
– General Partner, Canaan Partners
– Managing Director, General Atlantic
2019 Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Summit
Building for Impact: Designing the Healthcare Landscape
"Building for Impact: Designing the Healthcare Landscape" is the focus of the seventh annual Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Summit, taking place September 16 – 18 in Chicago.
We’re bringing together 350 health industry senior executives from over 200 companies, 38 states, and 12 healthcare ecosystem sectors. The dialogue will be around creating a step-change in impact. We’ll showcase where and how we’ve seen revolutionary transformation thus far, and who’s been driving it. And we’ll hear from leaders willing to think and act differently to accelerate breakthrough models going forward.
2019 Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Journal
Insights From the Cutting Edge of an Industry in Transformation
What if we created a healthcare system where technology improves care quality, where partnerships create impact, and where a holistic approach to care delivery becomes mainstream?
This collection of articles reflects the latest perspectives from thought leaders within our Health & Life Sciences practice and beyond, all at the frontlines of industry-wide disruption. You’ll find articles across a plethora of topics, including: Medicare Advantage, artificial intelligence, specialty drugs, mergers and acquisitions, and social determinants of health.
Tom Main Health Innovation Mentorship
Tom Main was committed to mentorship – mentoring both scrappy innovators and well established executives – and he did so with a genuine passion. The Tom Main Health Innovation Mentorship seeks to model Tom’s innate behavior and desire to support those who sought to transform the health industry in pursuit of a better way. Through the Mentorship, we aspire to carry on Tom’s mission to support those with vision, passion, and determination, in advancing the health industry.