Oliver Wyman and the Australian Banking Association (ABA) will host a roundtable discussion highlighting the opportunities, risks, and challenges of launching a national digital ID ecosystem in Australia. This event aims to uncover the present state of the ecosystem and where it is headed, the barriers banks face as this new system emerges, and the strong ‘keys and locks’ banks need to implement to make it a successful reality. The discussion will be held under Chatham House rules.
This roundtable is an exclusive, invitation-only event, and will be an interactive discussion format providing an opportunity for attendees to engage directly with their peers.
- 08:30—08:40 AEST: Registration
- 08:40—08:45 AEST: Opening remarks by Nicholas Giurietto, Head of Future Policy, ABA
- 09:00—09:45 AEST: Breakout groups with facilitated ideation on use cases for each theme
- 09:45—09:55 AEST: Group discussion
- 09:55—10:00 AEST: Closing remarks by Oliver Wyman