The CWC World LNG Summit & Awards Evening will be returning to Rome in 2019 to celebrate it’s 20th year. Taking place from December 3rd thru 6th 2019, the Summit will once again gather the experts of the global LNG and gas market for a high-end networking experience and intensive discussions on the topics that matter. Learn more about the event by visiting its official webpage here.
Oliver Wyman Session
New Markets – Ensuring LNG is the Solution: Assessing the potential
Wednesday, December 4th at 2:15pm
Roland Rechtsteiner, an accomplished Energy Partner at Oliver Wyman, discusses the growing importance LNG within the international energy market. Highlighting the industry's potential to adapt, as the sector anticipates the modernization in the industry. Roland shares how to overcome financial challenges and maintain progress in the evolving market.
2019 Panalists willl include:
- Mohamed Bernannou, Senior Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Energy, Mining & Sustainable Development, Morocco
- Steve Hill, Executive Vice President, Shell Energy
- Kees van Seventer, President, Vopak LNG
- Rodrigo Costa Lima e Silva, Executive Manager, Gas & Power, Petrobras
- Christophe Malet, Senior Vice President – Upstream LNG, Hanas
Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotel
This year, the event is returning to the Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotel, the most prestigious address in Rome. The hotel is guaranteed to exceed attendee expectations in terms of comfort and convenience for the duration of their stay.