Stephanie Tuttle is a Principal in the Chicago office. Stephanie has more than eight years of experience in retail & consumer goods with a focus on apparel, post-merger integration, growth strategies, and consumer lifecycles & journeys.
Her recent experience includes:
- Identifying archetypal customers and building their shopping journeys, evaluating the current customer experience in store and online, and identifying opportunity spaces for growth for a major US retailer
- Building a fact base on recent consumer and industry trends within the apparel space including a shopping journey survey, leading to the identification of 10 “plays” apparel companies need to make to survive and thrive in the new environment
- Working directly with the CEO, COO, and other top executives to plan the integration of several large apparel acquisitions
- Conducting in-depth analyses including competitive landscape, historical trends, and organizational design impact on specific product category for major apparel player in order to sustain and grow market position
- Reducing churn and increasing loyalty on a core product for a major US telecommunications provider
- Helping an international technology company grow by entering new markets with a comprehensive fact base on the technology landscape, competitive landscape, and future market size of a new technology
- Writing a four year strategic plan with a heavy focus on diversification opportunities to grow into new spaces
- Creating a comprehensive bundling strategy for multiple products using extensive internal data as well as data from a strategic choice survey, international benchmarks, and focus groups
- Leading a SKU lifecycle management and rationalization process to reduce complexity and improve distribution efficiency at a global apparel company
Stephanie holds an A.B. in Sociology from Harvard College and a MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.