Ray Chou is a Partner in Oliver Wyman’s Shanghai Office. Ray has 15+ years of consulting and industry experience in Greater China and Asia. His extensive experience in Greater China financial services across banking, capital market, wealth management and asset management industries.
He is former head of Business Development of MasterCard and leadership team of Financial Services Practice with Bain & Company.
Recent experience including:
- Advised several global leading asset management companies for China entry strategy
- Developed wealth management strategy for a major securities firm in China, capitalizing on the group’s capabilities in products and distribution
- Designed business model for the 1st internet direct bank in China for a leading technology/ Internet company
- Developed private banking business model for a leading international bank
- Installed customer-centric business model to drive the group strategy implementation for a leading local investment bank
- Embarked on an organizational transformation for a leading asset management firm, streamlining the structure and roles among front/mid/back offices and embedding standardized management guidelines and processes
He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from National Taiwan University, as well as a MBA from Berkeley University in California, USA, honored with Haas Merit Scholarship.