He is former head of Business Development of MasterCard and leadership team of Financial Services Practice with Bain & Company.
Recent experience including:
- Advised several global leading asset management companies for China entry strategy
- Developed wealth management strategy for a major securities firm in China, capitalizing on the group’s capabilities in products and distribution
- Designed business model for the 1st internet direct bank in China for a leading technology/ Internet company
- Developed private banking business model for a leading international bank
- Installed customer-centric business model to drive the group strategy implementation for a leading local investment bank
- Embarked on an organizational transformation for a leading asset management firm, streamlining the structure and roles among front/mid/back offices and embedding standardized management guidelines and processes
He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from National Taiwan University, as well as a MBA from Berkeley University in California, USA, honored with Haas Merit Scholarship.