Glenn Giese is a Heath actuary in our Milwaukee, WI office who specializes in actuarial and strategic consulting to health plans. Glenn’s work at Oliver Wyman includes design and implementation of managed care and indemnity products for a variety of carriers including start-up HMOs and BCBS organizations.
Glenn’s work for carriers and providers also includes:
- Implementation of Medicare Advantage and managed Medicaid programs
- Fee negotiation
- Capitation issues
- Financial reporting including projections and reserve certifications
- Establishing risk sharing arrangements
Glenn also provides risk management solutions to a variety of self-funded health plans.
Glenn has provided services to state regulatory agencies, including:
- Exhibit 8 annual statement life reserve work
- Review of rate filings
- Cost estimates of proposed legislation
- Audits of the reserves of health entities
Glenn is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
He can be contacted by email at Glenn.Giese@oliverwyman.com or by telephone at +1 414 223 7987.