Want to get a taste of what it’s like to be a strategy consultant at Oliver Wyman Amsterdam? Join our recruiting event in the Netherlands: The Casecracker, taking place on three consecutive Friday afternoons: 13, 20 and 27 November 2020.
The Casecracker will give you a solid understanding of what strategy consulting entails, who we are as a company, and how we advise our clients to achieve long-term impact. On three Friday afternoons, you will experience all aspects of being a strategy consultant, such as working on challenging cases with a diverse team and receiving workshops & trainings from our industry experts.
The entire event will take place virtually, unless COVID-19 allows us to meet in person. You will be assigned an Oliver Wyman coach to guide you through the experience as well as provide you with feedback to boost your personal development.
- You will get a clear view of what strategy consulting is and be better prepared to pursue a consulting career
- You will work on the necessary skills to become a strategy consultant such as problem solving, teamwork, presenting, etc.
- You will be coached and guided throughout the experience
- You will get to know the people of Oliver Wyman Amsterdam
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of people who are also interested in pursuing a career in strategy consulting
Curious to see what the business course of Oliver Wyman Amsterdam looked like last year? Check out this video!
ABOUT OLIVER WYMAN
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities in nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management and organization transformation. Our 5000+ colleagues help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
The Amsterdam office of Oliver Wyman was established in 2013 and has grown to a size of 45+ consultants. Our office includes people from many different backgrounds, and through our international staffing model our consultants work at top corporate clients in Europe, and beyond. The Amsterdam office recruits for internships and entry-level positions throughout the year.
Discover Oliver Wyman’s core values and form your own opinion on the firm’s culture:
- Industry impact
- Intellectual curiosity
- International and multi-cultural atmosphere
- Fast career development
- Non-hierarchical structure
- Respect for work-life balance and a sense of fun