Co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East, the event is the largest of its kind in the region and enables attendees to discover the latest technology, learn from industry experts and expand their network.
In this 2023 edition, the ‘Go Live! Theater’ will cover key industry themes, including: Supply Chain Challenges and the Future; Airline and MRO Insights on Key Challenges, Workforce and Efficiency; Engines and Sustainability; Digital Trends and New Technology. Meanwhile, the new ‘Onboard Hub’ will be home to live innovative product and technology demonstrations, workshops and interviews.
Oliver Wyman Session
MRO: The Key Word - Digitalization
March 02, 2023 - 12:45 PM - 1:30 PM (GST)
How is digitalization driving efficiency and cost savings? Understanding how digital is bringing flexibility and value. How is the OEM seeing regional MROs coping with digitalization and what are some of the key benefits they are acknowledging? Predictive Maintenance and leveraging data: How much value could it create for airlines? How will the landscape of this market change?
- Karim Al-Sayeh | Principal, Oliver Wyman
- Guillaume Limouzy | Regional Sales Director, StandardAero Airlines & Fleets
- Klaus-Peter Leinauer | SVP Group Commercial EMEA, HAECO
- Michael Schjerbeck | Head of IT and Digital Projects, Satair
- Lucia Terroni | Head of Customer Experience, Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance
Dubai World Trade Centre
Sheikh Saeed Halls 1-2
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates